The mission at Rocky Mountain Health Care Services is improving lives, optimizing wellness, and promoting independence. We work diligently to keep individuals as highly independent as possible. We deliver exceptional care to enrich the lives of our participants and empower them to live vibrant, independent lives.
We work towards this goal through programs that are designed to meet the specific needs of individuals living in El Paso and Teller Counties. All of our programs have worked toward this same goal since 1976.
Our current programs
Our vision and community commitment
We want RMHCS to be known for the best health care services in the Pikes Peak region. We will grow and respond to the health care needs of our community as it continues to change. Our goal is to be supporters of change, while improving and collaborating with others when it comes to providing a range of excellent health care services.
What we care about
We count success in terms of how we treat people—our participants, staff and partners. Everyone at RMHCS values and honors the commitment to our community to help participants lead meaningful and independent lives.
We believe in:
- Excellence: Producing exceptional results through continual improvement; exceeding expectations.
- Innovation: Stretching ourselves beyond our comfort zone; not afraid of failure.
- Compassion: Interacting with passion, understanding, and empathy.
- Collaboration: Actively engaging in partnerships, relationships, and teamwork.
- Stewardship: Thoughtful decisions to expand to the reach of our mission.
- Respect: Fully engaged and valuing differences.
- Integrity: Accepting responsibility, being accountable, and acting with honor.
We strive to work with people who match our core values – visit our Careers page to explore our current openings.