Rocky Mountain PACE participants may disenroll at any time, effective the last day of the month of the disenrollment.
§ 460.166 Disenrollment Responsibilities
(a) In disenrolling a participant, the PACE organization must take the following actions:
- Use the most expedient process allowed under Medicare and Medicaid procedures, as set forth in the PACE program agreement.
- Coordinate the disenrollment date between Medicare and Medicaid (for a participant who is eligible for both Medicare and Medicaid).
- Give reasonable advance notice to the participant.
(b) Until the date enrollment is terminated, the following requirements must be met:
- PACE participants must continue to use PACE organization services and remain liable for any premiums.
- The PACE organization must continue to furnish all needed services.
[64 FR 66279, Nov. 24, 1999, as amended at 84 FR 25676, June 3, 2019]